Mr. Grumpy is here and I am happy beyond belief!!
Bryan woke me up 2 hours ago (at 4AM) because he was tossing and turning and couldn't sleep. I ended up getting up with him and now I am wide awake. Of course, he has since gone back to bed. uurghh... Anyhow, I did awake to discover something GREAT. Mr Grumpy is here!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If my cycle goes according to it's old schedule (when I was previously on femara), I will have to have my CD12 follie check on my exam day but it's no biggie because the follie check appointments are always around 7:30 AM and the exam is not until 11:30 AM. But more importantly, my IUI should be somewhere around Nov.22. That is 2 -3 days before my mom arrives. I didn't want anyone in my family knowing about the IUI and now it seems like that is going to happen. I think what really helped me this month was that I bumped my metformin up to 1500mg. I had a bunch left over from previous months since I could never remember to take 2 pills a day so it worked out fine. By upping the dosage, Grumpy arrived on cycle day 31 like he does when I am on femara. I think I am going to call my regular GYN and see if she will bump me up to 1500mg. Since many women take 2000mg, I doubt it will be a problem.
I really want to just bask in my Mr. Grumpy glow but unfortunately, I have to get my fat ass up and finish cleaning the house. The in-laws called 2 days ago and they are coming to visit us today. I really need to be spending the day studying but oh well, what can I do?
So, my journey begins yet again. If miracles of all miracles happen, I will get my BFP this month and my precious little one will be due on my brother's birthday, Aug. 7th (10 days before my b. day). Please, oh please, work this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment