Sometimes good things happen to good people.
I am good people. (Or so I like to think)
I called the online pharmacy earlier this week to check on the costs of my fertility med's and I was honestly shocked by the answer I received. The ovidrel was was $50 (turned out to be 2 ovidrel shots = price $25 each) and the progesterone was $50. And are you ready for this????? The $300 follistim injections were going to be free. Yes, F.R.E.E. I was beside my myself. Then I logged on to one of my favorite infertility chat rooms and someone linked me up with a $10 Femara coupon. What does all this mean? My fertility meds that were supposed to cost me $395 are now only costing me $105. OhmyGod!! I LOVE discounts and freebies.
My big box o' fertility meds arrived today and I had so much fun looking through it. The box was huge and filled with all kinds of goodies. They even supplied me with a free needle disposal box, tons of alcohol swabs and a book on Infertility and Love and Marriage. I love the online pharmacy.
I also called today to schedule the hubby's semen analysis. Apparently, they are doing a more involved analysis this time and the only available appointment times are between 10 AM and 1 PM. That sucks. Poor guy said he is going to take off the day from work since it is in the middle of the day. He has to take off another day in Nov. for my HSG also. The RE wants to do another one since it has been 3 years since my last one. Last time I had it done, I called my dear friend Kris in Wisconsin to shoot the shit while still on my Valium-induced high.
So, that is where we are at on the TTC front. Gotta get back to studying now. If I actually pass my exam and get a BFP in the same month, I just don't know what I would do.
No comments:
Post a Comment