What am I doing right now? Dieting, trying to have a baby and studying for my planning exam. Sounds like my life 6 months ago.
I started WW back in late July and did really good on it initially. I lost 29 pounds before falling off the wagon 2 weeks ago. I've gained back 8 and I need to get it off along with an additional 10 (wishful thinking) before mid-November.
Why mid-November? We are doing another IUI in November. YAY!! I am so excited. Words can't even begin to express how tickled I am to be back in the TTC game again.
I failed my planning exam back in May so I have to retake it next month. I am so afraid I am going to fail it again.
On a new note, I think we are going to be moving in the next 6 months. We want to find something a little cheaper and something that offers a better commute for the hubby.
Till next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment