Thursday, November 18, 2010

Good. Bad. Repeat.

Good - Had my HSG done last week and both of my tubes were all clear!!!!! When the test was done 3 years ago, my left one looked a little iffy.

Bad - Hubby's morphology increased by 2% (3% this time...normal is 4%...so close) BUT his motility took a HUGE nosedive. Most of his "friends" have little to no forward progress. They are just "hanging around." RE says she can put something in his sample on the day of the IUI but IVF would be our best bet (fat chance of that happening at $15K a pop).

Good - Had my CD12 u/s today and I already had 3 huge (20, 18, 18) follies on my right side. IUI is scheduled for Sunday.

Bad - Failed my big exam today. Have to take it again in May. 80+ hours of studying and my score went down a point (I failed by 3 points last time, 4 this time).

I'm due for a "good" right?

No comments: