I guess you want to know what's been going on since my last post. Nothing too exciting but here goes...
Bryan started his new job and so far so good.
We decided to put off our IUI's until August/September. Until then, we are trying to make a baby the good ol' fashioned way.
I went to Tabby's 2nd birthday party. She is such a little ham.
The in-laws visited this past weekend and brought Bryan's twin nieces with them. Margaret was talking non-stop. She so reminded me of a little me!
Bryan's sis had her baby girl and named her Evelyn Grace. Evelyn is not exactly my favorite name but to each his own. I was hoping they would at least call her Eve but that's not happening.
Graham got booted off on the Bachelor. God, he is so fine! My 2nd favorite bachelor was Jason and I hope Deanna picks him. He has been sporting a scruffy look this past week, like Graham did, and it definitely works for me.
And last but not least, my mom has bronchitis and an upper respiratory infection. She is convinced that the Dr. misdiagnosed her and that she really has pneumonia. So much so, that she has scheduled yet another Dr's visit for this morning. Bless her little heart. I hope she is ok.
So, that's is. I'm just putting along through the hot summer months. Waiting for fall and waiting for a positive home pregnancy test.
1 comment:
Email coming your way tonight!!
Sorry to hear about your momma - hope the doctors were able to give her some decent meds & put her on the road to feeling better.
Post a Comment