Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby Making Frenzy

For the past day and a half, I have been cramping and it sucks! Well, it sucks and it is wonderful at the same time. You see...last time I had severe cramping on my right side above my right ovary, I had 3 big follies (premature eggs)!! Woo Hoo!! The "Bedding Fest" has already begun and will continue throughout the weekend. Poor Bryan!! ;)

I called my mom to tell her some good news and when I mentioned that words 'good news' she got all excited. Bless her heart. I didn't mean to get her hopes up and I told her that I would never just call her and blurt out that we were pregnant. She knows me better than that. She proceeded to tell me how Bryan and I are the first people that she prays for every day (to get pregnant), followed by my brother and other siblings and then herself last. That's my mom, always putting others first. I am confident that Bryan and I will have a baby one day and I can't wait to give her the news when that time comes.

My dearest friend Kris (who is responsible for my blogging) is having her first baby and I am tickled to death for her. She was recently having a lot of health problems (turned out to be kidney stones) and I don't know who was more worried about her little one...her or me. She has waited 5 long years to see that positive sign on her at-home pregnancy test and she deserves this little one more than anyone I know. I have no doubt that she will be a fabulous mommy.

Not much else going on here. For the time being, we are definitely staying here and working on having a baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had lots and lots of productive nookie with Bryan. And you stayed flat on your back with your legs in the air all weekend!! :)

I hate the 2-week waiting game, but I'm here to hold your hand if you need it.

*~*~*~*~* Stick Baby Dust *~*~*~*~*