This week, I received some awesome news from one of my friends. I don't want to jinx anything so let me just say that I am so very happy for her and hopefully I will be able to talk about her news in a few weeks.
As for me, I go back to WW tomorrow after missing...uhhhhh...I dunno...3 or 4 weigh-in's. And I am ashamed to say that I gained back all of my weight except for 1 pound. BAD LORI!!! I can blame it on the holidays. I can blame it on the failed IUI. Hell, I can blame it on the weather but deep down, it was all my fault. I turned to food to cope with everything and look where it has gotten me. I have been fairly good since New Year's so maybe instead of a 16 pound gain, it will only show a 14 pound gain??
I think I previously mentioned the weight loss contest that Bryan and I are participating in along with my siblings and their spouses. Since our original weigh-in back in July, I am down 1 freakin pound and Bryan is up 9 pounds. Team Oakley is not doing so well!!
So, it is Friday afternoon and I get off of work in 3 hours. This is actually the first time I have been able to blog from my work computer. Either the IT person removed whatever software block was on my computer or she is just screening everything that I do/write. My boss snoops on my computer on a regular basis so I am leaning towards my 2nd guess.
My big plans for tonight? Treadmill, fix dinner, read, go to bed. Fun life, eh? Tomorrow - weigh-in first thing, take down all of the Christmas decorations, clean, treadmill, read and go to bed. Woohoo...the life of an old married woman!?!?!? I don't even want to think about my rockin' Sunday.
T.G.I.F. - Woohoo...
No comments:
Post a Comment