Another day...same ol' shit.
Mr. Grumpy showed up on Saturday, a day early...woo hoo!! I was an emotional wreck all day and I'm not even sure why since we weren't "really" TTC. Bryan and I ended up having a fight over some stupid stuff and didn't make up until late that evening. And since Grumpy-ass was here, we weren't able to have any make-up loving. :(
Have I mentioned that my hubby has a paper route? Yes, as in he delivers newspapers. He had such a time trying to find a job he liked and he knew we needed some kind of income; so he got a paper route. My brother had a paper route when he was 13 and I used to help him. Of course, back then you did them on bicycle after school. Not anymore. Bryan goes to bed between 7:30 - 8:00 PM and wakes up at 2:15 AM. He leaves at 2:30AM and is home by around 6:00 AM. It's really not that bad considering what he gets paid; except for the CRAPPY ass hours.
So being the loving wife that I am, I wake up early on Sundays to help him out (since the Sunday Charlotte paper is super-thick). Did I mention what a great wife I am for getting up at 2 AM? ;)
After the exhausting paper route and breakfast with the uncles yesterday, we plopped ourselves on the couch and started watching the Chargers v.Colts game. Yes, I like football...thanks to him. We were relaixing on the couch when we really should have been cleaning. Why, you ask? Well, he had thrown all of our clean clothes down the stairs and they were sitting at the bottom of the staircase just waiting on one of us to wash them. The sink was full and the Christmas decorations were scattered around the living room when all of a sudden, we hear the doorbell. What the f***? We peek out the window and who is it? His mom and step-dad making a surprise visit. Bryan HATES surprise visits. And the house looked like a tornado ripped through it. Did I mention that his mom is a clean-freak? So...we didn't answer the door. I felt horrible but what could I do? Bryan didn't want me to answer it and I really didn't want them to see the filth that we call home. It tuned out that his mom was in town (they live 2 1/2 hours away) visiting his step-sister in a neighboring town and they thought they would just stop by (Bryan called her later and found this out). This really upset Bryan.
The next thing I know, we are talking about moving. We had already toyed with the idea but didn't think we would do so for another 3 - 4 years. We start surfing the net, looking up north, looking down south and we can't really settle on anything. I reminded him that I do not want to be far away from my mom and that really limits us on location. I don't mind moving to a new place (I moved to Charlotte by myself not knowing a soul) but it just seems like all of the "good" places are too far from my mom.
What a short-lived idea that was...
And who knows...it just might happen??
1 comment:
Move to Wisconsin. With your mom.
Viola!! Problem solved!
:o)
Post a Comment