Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sweet Mecca

My sister called me yesterday and we chatted for a while before she casually mentioned that one of Little Debbie's headquarters is 5 minutes away from her house. HELLO??? Could you repeat that??? Apparently, my niece's new boyfriend is working there and they started him off at $11.50 per hour and he is allowed to eat all of the Little Debbie products for FREE while he is at work. FREE!!! As in Honey Bun Heaven!!!! He "snuck" some home yesterday and they were eating them as she spoke to me. I was so jealous. Of course, I would easily top the scales at 500+ pounds if I worked there so I guess everything works out for a reason?!?!?!?

Tuesday is my HSG (fertility) test and I am ready to get it over with. Did I mention that since I have only met a small portion of my deductible, we are going to have to pay $875 to have it done??? Insurance is such a joke!! Bryan took his little test on Thursday and we still don't have the results. I expect we will get them tomorrow and I hope everything is ok with his little "friends."

My RE started me on Femara this week along with a big fat needle that I am supposed to inject into my fat belly right around ovulation time. I really hope this shit works.

Because money has been so tight and will probably continue to be tight, Bryan decided not to go back to school at this time. He is going to find a part-time job until he can find something that he really likes.

Black Friday is soon approaching and I am going to miss shopping with my mom this year. I called her and told her that Kohl's is opening at 4 AM and she just laughed. Yeah, I don't think I will be out that early. Actually, I am not even sure if I am going out at all that day. Money is tight and we don't need any "big ticket" items (which are usually marked really cheap) so I might skip it. We'll see...it's hard for me to resist shopping.

If I don't post before Turkey Day, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Even when it seems like you don't have much to be thankful for, I am sure there is something deep down that you can be thankful for...even if it is your friendship with me. ;) Some early Turkey Day humor...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear sweet God in heaven. If you love me even a little bit, get your sister's kid to send me some Little Debbie stash!!!!! :)

I'll send you an e-mail about the fertility stuff.