Why am I such a sucker for a romantic movie? I'm flipping through the TV channels and I just came across "Sweet Home Alabama" so of course I stopped. I own it on DVD and have probably watched it 5 or 10 times but here I am watching it again. I so love a happy ending.
Bryan hates romantic movies or "chick flicks" as he refers to them. Sometimes, I wonder how I could have married someone who is so unromantic. We are almost complete opposites and although opposites are supposed to be compatible, I can't help but wish we had more similarities. We rarely go to a movie together because we don't like the same kind. We don't listen to the same music and I have just come to deal with the fact that he is always going to try and control the music in the car. I love spending time with my family and friends and Bryan would rather stay home with just the two of us.
I guess the movie is getting to me. I got the "happily ever after" so why am I rambling... Well, the movie is now ending and since I love the ending, it is time to bid farewell for the evening.
1 comment:
You and me need to get together, and send Dave and Bryan to the home improvement store, or something.
We're the same way. I've taken to calling him The Remote Nazi, because I NEVER get to decide what we watch on tv. If I want to watch something, I have to go to another room to do it.
And yeah, we love them anyway. Most of the time.
Post a Comment