I guess I had your average work day...nothing too spectacular. When I got home, Bryan and I decided to work out in the yard for a while. I planted azaleas while he worked on the new patio. We were both so sweaty and filthy when we called it quits that we pretty much had to hose each other down before stepping foot in the house. I truly have a new compassion for professional landscapers. And no, I am not talking about the landscape architects who draw up the plans. I am talking about the labor intensive work,the people who barely make above minimum wage...God bless 'em all!! And the ones that work down in Florida and other ares where it stays warm year-round...my hat goes off to you. I have muscles that hurt and I don't even remember using them!
I have been taking pictures of the transformation but I can't seem to find my camera cord. God only knows where it got packed. I do not have a little disk slot in my laptop and I am too lazy to go somewhere to have them downloaded. I guess I will go online and buy the little cord. Of course, it will turn up just as soon as I buy a new one.
I am off to sleepy town now and since Bryan is playing on his computer, it looks like it will have a population of 1....
1 comment:
Where are youuuuuuuuuu? I miss reading your updates! :)
Post a Comment