Wednesday, June 6, 2007

First Post...

I am so excited...my very first post.

Today was devoted hubby's birthday and we almost had a big ugly fight! We bought our first house last week and have begun to realize how much new stuff we will need...wall decor, bedroom furniture, plants and trees (yard stuff in general) and the list goes on and on. Well, hubby decides that he needs to buy himself a birthday present today. So, what do I find when I come home??? An $800 electric guitar!! Just what we needed... Now, I know he always wanted an electric guitar but we need so much stuff for the house right now. What was he thinking??

In the 3 years that I have known him, this is the craziest thing he has ever done!!

I wonder what else is in store...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Happy you've started blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap . . . I can't believe he spent $800 on a guitar. Does this mean you get to spend that much on *one* item for the new house? I would be pissed, too.

I've been wondering how you were doing with the new house stuff. You'll have to post pictures when you get a minute! :)