So 2 weeks have passed and I have only lost 3 more pounds. Damn, this is getting hard. 54 pounds lost. I know that is something to be proud of and I am not discounting it. I am just complaining. Go figure...
One more pound and I will reach my IUI goal weight but of course, I am secretly hoping for 11 more pounds. Why 11? That would put me in "onederland," as cheesy as that sounds. At this point, I do realize that 11 pounds in about 3 weeks is impossible but I'm still hoping that it will happen.
In the meantime, my mom is coming to visit this weekend. Can you say "eat bad...horrible food choices...no exercise..." and the list goes on. I look forward to seeing her and hopefully I will not fall too far off of the wagon.
It is CD 26 for me and I am guessing that Mr. Grumpy will be here early next week. YAY Mr. Grumpy!! Then it is on to the IUI. Come on baby, Mama needs a big fat positive sign on that home pregnancy test.
No comments:
Post a Comment