I had a nice, long post typed out and this damn thing lost it. urghh...
So, here is very the abbreviated version.
Sorry I have been gone for so long. My laptop takes about 25 minutes to boot and most nights, the internet will not work. I gave up on it a long time ago.
The hubby will not share "his" computer and my work computer has the blogger website "blacklisted."
Started WW last fall and lost 34 pounds. "Found" 19 of them over the holidays.
Started counting calories and exercising with the hubby May 1st and I have lost 31 pounds since then and he has lost 35. Ummm...don't forget the 15 pounds I never gained back from last fall. That puts my total at 46, ahead of said hubby. ;)
We are doing another IUI in August. My RE told me that she will do two more and I pray that one of them works.
Only time will tell...
No comments:
Post a Comment