a little bit about my life...trying to have a baby, trying to diet, and trying to remain sane throughout it all
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I'm Out
Mr. Grumpy arrived last night. Just like back in November, the little fucker decided to make an appearance on 11dpiui or rather cycle day 26. I cried off and on for 2 hours last night. I don't know if my insurance will allow us to do another IUI. I'll check later this week. Right now, I just want to turn to my good ol' standby in times of sadness...grease...or more specificly, greasy foods. I think I will start the day off with an egg and cheese biscuit and a large order of bo rounds from Bojangles. Don't know why I think it will dull the pain. Maybe it will. Maybe it won't. But it sure will taste good and put a much needed smile on this very sad face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you okay?
I'm thinking of you every day, & hoping you're managing to hold it all together, somehow.
Giant wobbly armed hugs, my brokenhearted friend.
Post a Comment