Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Apartment Life

My neighbor upstairs is a single man living alone. He is around 5'7" and he weighs about 140 pounds. Living below him, you would think he weighed 500 pounds. He is so incredibly loud! It has taken everything my hubby has in him not to go upstairs and kick his skinny butt. I have never lived in an apartment before and I swear to God, this will be my last. Just the other day, Bryan and I parked behind our building (we normally park around front) and it looked like the people below us had moved out. Bryan then made a joke about what it would be like to live under us. Hmmm.... combined we weigh about 600 pounds and that's not even counting our cats. When they chase each other, it sounds like a herd of buffalo stampeding through the living room. Come to think of it, maybe we did chase the downstairs neighbors away??? I am so thankful that we only signed a 6-month lease. July 28th can't get here soon enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey. I'm sorry apartment life ain't all it's cracked up to be.

All kidding aside, you could say something to him. Nicely, of course. Something like, "WOW! Did you order pizza last night? Because we heard you RUNNING to the door & thought you must have been realllllly hungry!"

Where are you guys going to go when your lease is up?