I filed Ch. 13 two weeks ago. Surprisingly, it was very pain-free.
Now, I am playing phone tag with our mortgage company. I am hoping and praying that they will let us turn the house back over to them. We just can't afford it anymore. I have started packing and it is quite depressing. It seems like so many people have fallen on hard times and I can completely relate. In fact, I just found out that my realtor "gave back" her house to the bank. She bought a huge house shortly before we closed on ours and like so many, she can no longer afford it. I guess I never thought about the hard times that the realtors are dealing with right now.
We have a new addition to our feline family. His name is Tucker and he is the devil reincarnate. I found him on craigslist and his owner's were giving him away because they traveled too much. Hog wash!!! Now that we have had him a month, we know the real reason. He is evil, plain and simple. He gets along with his sisters but he likes to attack Bryan and me, except, of course, when we are about to feed him. Here is a pic of the little devil.

Bryan wants to give him back but I am determined to make him a nice kitty. Heaven help me...
That's about it for now. I still haven't found a job. There are two Senior Planner positions in the DC suburbs that I am thinking about applying for. I'd prefer to stay in NC but I guess we will see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment