Two weeks ago, I met with an attorney about filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Last Friday, I got laid off from my job of 4 1/2 years.
And today, Bryan and I made the decision to put down our 5 year cat, Charlie.
I am in a very dark place right now. I have decided to make an appt. with my Dr. tomorrow to see about getting some anti-anxiety pills. I have never done this before but I feel like I am going to lose it. I think I may have had a panic attack in the vet's parking lot today. I couldn't breathe and it scared me to death.
I have to believe that everything happens for a reason. Something good will happen. I just have to wait and see. Right?
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your cat and everything else. Hang in there, it will get better.
Post a Comment