Monday, August 4, 2008

Lucky Number 7

My wonderfully bright and kind friend Kris tagged me to do a little meme. All you have to do is share 7 facts about yourself, then tag 7 more people to play along. Here goes:

1. At age 34, I still pull the crust off of my bread. My hubby thinks I am insane and he is probably right. If it is really good, fresh-from-the-bakery bread, I will eat the crust. But if you give me good ol' Wonder bread, you better open the trash can and prepare to watch those ends disappear.

2. I always shampoo my hair twice. I never feel like it gets squeaky clean on the first lather so I have to rinse and repeat.

3. I am afraid of heights and I never thought I would find a man with the same fear but I did. Bryan and I both hate heights. Yay us!!

4. Like my friend Kris, I too have a big head. I do wear baseball caps but not too many because my head is too big. My hubby thinks this is funny. I always remind him that my head is big because my brain is big and it wouldn't fit in anything smaller.

5. I love to gamble but I don't do it often. When I was dating an ex-boyfriend once, we flew out west to visit his sister and we also spent a few days at a casino. I LOVE roulette and it is definitely my game of choice. I jokingly asked my boyfriend what number I should play and he said 15. I ended up winning $600 on lucky number 15 that night.

6. I am the baby of the family and I wouldn't have traded it for the world. Sure, I got hand-me-downs but I was also spoiled rotten. Leave it to me to marry a first-born who think he can rule the nest. ;)

7. I have an ugly big toe and I got it from my mom...thanks mom! My high school best friend used to pick on me and say that I needed a tow (toe) truck to haul it around. Kids can be so cruel. I refused to wear sandals for years because I thought everyone was always staring at my toes. As an adult, I learned that there are feet out there that are far more ugly than mine. I now wear my sandals with pride. Today, I have on a black pair.

So, those are my 7 silly little facts. Please feel free to play along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you come out here, I'll take you to the local casino. I don't know how to play roulette; but we can shake our big fat baseball-capless heads around! :D