Friday, March 28, 2008

Fatty Fatty French Fry

Bryan and I have this long-standing joke between us. Whenever we start a diet, we always have one "last supper" the night before starting the diet. We've joked about it so many times that I feel like I should be seated at the table with the Big Man himself. And tonight, we're having one more.

I started off good today but then somewhere along the way, I managed to buy a gourmet chocolate and caramel bar which led to 2 separate servings of french fries...YES, I said 2!! There's nothing quite like salty food after having something so sinfully sweet. I can honestly say that I have never driven through a drive-through before and ate a serving of fries and then decided I wanted more and drove through another drive-through.

HELLO...I just realized my problem. I need a job where I can't leave the office. It is when I get into that damn car and hit the open road, that my steering wheel has a mind of it's own and together, we end up in Fast-Food Mecca.

Tomorrow, it is supposed to be raining and cold (high in low 60's). Thank God!! I want to put on my fat girl sweats and just relax. It has been in the 70's here all week and it is bad enough that my pale ass chunky arms have been showing. My legs are not ready to make their seasonal debut yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, God - that salty/sweet combination is lethal!

Today for lunch, I had a foot long sub, followed by a donut, followed by a handful of cheetos, followed by a couple of iced animal crackers. Salty to sweet to greasy to sweet. Yikes!!