Monday, October 17, 2011

Human Baby = No....Feline Baby = Yes

I guess by now you have figured out that I am not preggers. Because obviously had I gotten a positive HPT, I would have definitely posted that on here. But nope, no positive HPT. Only negative ones...lots of negative ones.

About 7 days post IUI, my beloved kitty Cajun had a stroke. We rushed her to the emergency vet but 2 hours and $500 later, we had to put her down. She wasn't breathing well (she had fluid in her lungs) and the lower half of her body was paralyzed. We were devastated. We have now had 3 cats pass away at the young age of 6. Yep, 6-6-6. I mean, WTF???? We feed our cats holistic food. They stay indoors and are up-to-date on all shots and yet we lose them at such a young age.

So now Cajun is with her older brothers, Charlie and Tucker in Rainbow Bridge.

Fast forward two weeks and along came Bounce. Yep, our new kitty's name is Bounce. We thought about not getting another one but Chloe was so pitiful and we felt she needed a playmate. We actually drove 2 hours to get Boounce. Yeah, I know...we live in the largest city in the state and yet we drive 2 hours to adopt a kitty. What can I say??)

Meet Bounce AKA Bouncey, Bouncey Boy, Bouncey Bon Chong...



On a positive note, I finally got a new laptop. Hopefully, that means more posts!

As for my weight loss...HA!!!! That is not going as well as I had hoped. I hit a bump in the road in August and it has been pretty awful since then. Hell, just this past 2 weeks, I have gained 10 pounds. Yep, I said 10. I had lost 58 pounds and somehow, I found 13 of them again. I need to get back on track but that is so much easier said than done.

So, that is about it. Another day in the life of me.

No comments: