Not much new here. My job is getting worse. I do not like my boss. He does not have good supervisory skills and it makes my life hell.
I have to pass my exam in May.
I have to find another job.
I have to get rid of the huge amount of stress in my life.
I want to have a baby.
I want to get pregnant soon.
I want to move closer to home.
Did I mention I started South Beach one week ago today. So far, so good. Today was my first relapse. I was craving fresh salsa which isn't bad. But hello...what do you think I bought to eat with the salsa???? Tortilla chips!! Does it count that they were multigrain??? The good news is that it has kicked my cravings for sweets so that is good. And I lost 9 pounds this past week. All water weight but who cares? The scale never lies...
4 comments:
Awwww, LoLo. You're always close to my heart. I so wish things would settle down and get better for you. Especially on the baby front. :( The stress of your job is probably throwing a monkey wrench in those plans, too, eh?!?
How's B doing? Is he coping with all this?
And YAY YAY YAY for the South Beach! I think it's a healthy plan, and relatively easy to follow (compared to the restrictiveness of Atkins or the OCD of Weight Watchers points).
And 9 pounds is nothing to scoff at, you goof! :) That's fantastic!!!!!
Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and putting it on your blogroll! I wish you the best of luck in seeking your pregnancy.
Sorry, that's me, Aslynn, up there from Aslynn's Weight Loss Journey.
HEY!! Did you go to New Orleans yet? I can't remember the exact dates, but I keep checking for updates. :)
Post a Comment