One of the new commissioners dislikes me (already?) and I am sure she would love it if I quit. She thinks I am in bed with one of the developers in town and has said as much to my boss. I did not like her before she was elected. I like her even less now.
The mayor is a witch and best friends with the above-mentioned commissioner.

My boss is clueless and he has a rather "strange" relationship going with the HR chick.
The HR chick and I butt heads all the time. I think we are way too much alike.
I have a minimum of 5 night meetings a month because the people I work for are clueless and think I have nothing better to do at night then to spend it with them and the crazy citizens of the town I work in.
I am taking a huge planning exam in May and I HAVE to pass it.
I need it to find another job...hopefully...one day soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment