I rejoined WW. I know...I know. My last entry was saying Adios to WW. What can I say? Except that I can't even fit into last year's shorts. Pretty pitiful, eh? At this point, I would be happy if I could just shed the additional 10 - 15 pounds I gained since last summer. So, I am back on WW. So far so good.
For the first time in a very long time, I am really looking forward to this summer. Between June and July, my calendar is pretty packed and I LOVE it!! Bryan's mom wants us to FINALLY go to their beach house (for Bryan's b. day)and he reluctantly agreed. Tabby's 2nd birthday party is approaching. I am going to visit my friend Cindy at Topsail Beach. And last but definitely not least, I am flying to Wisconsin for Kris's baby shower. ~~~~~~YEA~~~~~ I am so happy.
It is Friday and I am traveling this summer. Life is pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment