Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Adios Weight Watchers

Yep, you guesses it. I have quit Weight Watchers once again. This makes it the 15th...no, 20th...heck, I don't know how many times I have quit Weight Watchers. Yes, it works. Yes, you can eat anything you want while doing it (in moderation). But counting those points was driving my CRAZY!!! As usual, I just stopped counting and the pounds...they kept-a coming. :)

You know what is really depressing? I weigh the same now as when I joined in August 2007. Let's see...$40 a month times 9 months = $360. Hmmm...what could I have bought with that $360? A few outfits? Some new shoes? A few pictures for the house? A kitty condo for my babies? In all honestly, I probably would have used the money to eat something that was very bad for me, albeit sinfully delicious, so I am not going to dwell on it.

I am point free today....WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! I know how to eat sensibly but the question remains...will I do it?

4 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

Sorry WW didn't work out ... have you considered doing Core. I'm in the same seat ... trying to decide if I'm going back (again).

Unknown said...

Lots of pros and cons associated with weight watchers. Another alternative might be to try the
Weight Watchers Community associated with this site.

Yowsa, Marlee

Donna said...

I just restarted. I can't be trusted to do it alone anymore. I wish you more than luck on your effort.

Anonymous said...

How's your non-WW going?