Today was supposed to be the day...the day I start my diet once again. If I were counting, this would have to be diet number 100 and something. I really don't know why I continue to do this to myself. I guess I like to reflect back on the one (yes, 1 out of 100 something - you do the math) time that I was somewhat successful. I had lost about 50 pounds and felt wonderful. Ahhh...to have that feeling once again.
I started off my day with definite diet food...2 hot dogs and some potato chips. For my mid-morning snack, I had 2 huge pieces of watermelon (I can't even eat a normal amount of fruit) and then for lunch, a Jr. hamburger from Wendy's, a medium french fry and a large sweet tea. I have not had sweet tea in so long. I actually forgot how sweet it was. Does that sound like diet food to you? Nope, not to me either.
I am trying my best to blame Bryan for not starting my diet today. We were supposed to drag that heavy ass treadmill upstairs so I could start working out. It is in the garage right now and there is no f'ing way that I am going to work out in that hot ass garage. I can't exactly carry the thing by myself so here I am sitting on the couch contemplating between watching a movie or reading a book. I had cleaned the downstairs yesterday but as I look around right now, you would never be able to tell it. I could get off of my fat ass and clean. Hmmm.... I think I will go and wash a load of clothes. That doesn't require too much effort on my part.
Cajun is sleeping on the couch, Chloe is sleeping by the french door (she loves sunlight) and Charlie is upstairs zonked out on the spare bed. Maybe I should join the kitties for an afternoon cat nap... that will take my mind off of dieting and doesn't sleeping burn off a couple of calories???
1 comment:
I've gained 11 pounds back, too. I had a candy bar for breakfast, 1/2 of a Papa Murphy's delite pizza for lunch, and two Hershey bars for a mid-afternoon snack. And that was all before 3:00. Now it's off to my parents' for grilled chicken, stove top, mashed potatoes smothered in gravy and more.
Enjoy your lazy Sunday, & thanks for the well wishes (they're much needed today).
Post a Comment