My mom and niece just finished visiting us for a long weekend. We had a GREAT time and I am really glad they came. We spent all day Thursday at Carowinds and I felt like a kid again...albeit a fat kid!!! I guess I forgot to mention that it took 2 attendants to buckle me into one of the small roller coaster rides!!! How mortifying!! What was I thinking anyway?? I should have known that my big ass wouldn't fit on that ride. Alaina wanted to ride it really badly and the kid in me did too. After the attendants "strapped me in," all I could think about was what would happen if the strap broke or came unhooked and my big ass went flying across the park. Ok, so that didn't happen but still...
Prior to my mom's visit, I happened to stumble upon a little homeless kitty in Concord (the city next to mine). I called Bryan and he said absolutely not (I guess he knew what I was going to ask him). If I were to bring that kitty home, he would pack his bags. So what did I do when faced with such a dilemma? Have you read the title of this blog?? I brought her home and Bryan fell in love with her. It turned out that she was sick but after some TLC and a little spay and declaw, she is as good as new (ok, so she didn't like the declaw very much). We named her Chloe and she is a 9 month old tabby kitten that loves to cuddle. Charlie is still hissing at her a little and Cajun has been hiding from her. I hope that by the next blog, I am telling you that they are the best of friends.
Mr. Grumpy reared his ugly head on Friday. So, month #2 on Clomid did not work. Well, actually it did work...kind of. My dr.'s office called and told me that based on my bloodwork, I ovulated. So...let me get this straight. I ovulated...I had lots of sex and still no baby...hmmmm... I think what depresses me the most right now (aside from the negative sign on that damn stick) is the way people keep asking me "when are ya'll going to start trying?" We already started damn it!!! Sometimes, it does not happen on the first go-round.
So, I started my third dose of Clomid yesterday and we'll see what happens...
1 comment:
Can you change the title of your blog to "Crazy Cat Lady"? :)
(You know I'm just teasing - I'm proud of you for taking in all these little furbabies!)
Is it wrong that I guffawed at needing 2 attendants to buckle you in? I'm sure you were mortified (but sucking in, nonetheless)!
About the baby bizness . . . I hate people asking.
Post a Comment