Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Big B

Today is my hubby's 35th birthday. Yesterday, he said that his birthday was "no big deal" and that it was "just another Friday." And today he is singing a jazzy happy birthday song to himself. Guess he is a kid just like the rest of us after all is said and done. He said he wanted something special for lunch and dinner and I get to chose the places. Yea....we get to go to my favorite restaurants! ;) When I asked him if he wanted me to cook, he just laughed. Ok, so I am not that great of cook. That suits me just fine today. I would much rather eat out then have to cook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, wish Bryan a happy birthday from me & Dave, too!!!

And enjoy your dinners out - you both better have some serious dessert today!!